Sunday, January 9, 2011

My favorite so far! Emily!

Emily asked me to pictures for her. Sort of like senior portraits. As soon as she got to my house she showed me pictures that she had done a few months ago that she hated. I didn't think they were that bad. I got a little scared that I wasn't going to be able to meet her needs! We hung out at my house and got a few pictures in the kitchen. Then we went out in my yard in the snow and in front of the brick on my house. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. I wish everyone I photographed was as pretty as her.

This was the very first shoot that I am 100% comfortable with the results, which is weird because she told me to make them as retro/vintage as possible and to make her look fake! So I did, and i LOVE them. I'm really into the whole vintage thing now and hope to edit more pictures like that and evolve my "look" for my pictures.

Here WHOLE BUNCH of Em!....
















No comments:

Post a Comment